1. A mobile- I love the Gobbi mobile, if you prefer a DIY mobile check this great site out here
7. My sister sent us a Crochet octopus that is super cute and it's one of our favorite toys. It's important for baby to have different textures to feel and play with.
8. A must for me was my sling, I know it's not really the Montessori way, but I love baby wearing.
9. Soft Cuddly Blankets for baby to lay on and explore her surroundings...
10. Books, Books, and more Books. It's never to early to read to baby. We love book time. If you can't afford to start a collection of books now then visit your local library, they have so much to choose from.
You might be interested in reading Montessori Child Development Stages here.
So there you have it my Top Ten Baby items for little Miss Bell. I hope you enjoy reading this and can use some of these things for your Montessori baby.
Here are a few items that we love having for baby. If you purchase any of these items from Amazon through my blog my family will receive a small commission. A great big thank you goes out from my family.